Get involved in Canada’s building code development work.
Calling all experts in technical areas of the National #Building, #Fire, #Plumbing and #Energy Codes for Buildings! Join the CCBFC technical standing committees to get involved in Canada’s building code development work. Submit your interest: ow.ly/7lT950uWuTX
National Research Council Canada (NRC) actively recruits new members to serve on the Canadian Commission on Building and Fire Codes (CCBFC) prior to each five-year code cycle and on an as-needed basis throughout the code cycle. Individuals interested in participating in important national codes development work as a standing committee or as a CCBFC member are invited to submit their expression of interest at any time submitting the electronic form found here.
These submissions will be considered during the code development cycle as well as to fill vacancies. Please indicate which standing committee(s) you are interested in joining, include a summary of your relevant experience and send a separate email containing your résumé (required) and up to two recommendation/reference files (optional) to Codes.email@example.com.
If you know of a good candidate for one of these committees, please encourage them to submit an expression of interest using the same form.
The CCBFC oversees the work of nine standing committees whose members apply their experience in the following technical areas. Learn more >>
- August 11, 2019OBOA appoints Priya Ramsingh as Senior Communications Lead
- August 8, 2019Get the OBOA AMTS 2019 Mobile App!
- June 20, 2019Congratulations OBOA Members! Read Steven Clark’s letter to the OBOA.
- June 6, 2019Congratulations Karalee Heppner!
- June 5, 2019Land of Lakes Chapter Donates $400 to the Bath and District Lions Club
- June 3, 2019Call for award nominations by June 30th: Celebrate a building professional
- May 13, 2019Help Direct the Next Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Strategy
- May 10, 2019The Township of Springwater is hosting events to generate Building Code awareness
- April 25, 2019The Ontario Building Code Matters: Live, Work And Play In Safe Buildings
- April 24, 20192019 Leadership Day April 5