Poised to embrace the future, the City of Temiskaming Shores, one of the most picturesque and attractive communities in Northern Ontario, Canada, is a recently amalgamated municipality with a population of 11,000. The beauty of Lake Temiskaming, the clean air, natural features, ideal boating, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, golfing and numerous other recreational amenities make this an exceptional place to both live and work.
The Corporation of the City of Temiskaming Shores recognizes that as a service organization, its success is determined largely by the quality of people that in its work force. Culture is important, making this a great place to work for Building Officials.
Being home to numerous corporate headquarters, many local businesses and tourist attractions, Building Officials will find the variety they crave in a warm community setting.
- Get involved in Canada’s building code development work.
- Congratulations OBOA Members! Read Steven Clark’s letter to the OBOA.
- Congratulations Karalee Heppner!
- Land of Lakes Chapter Donates $400 to the Bath and District Lions Club
- Call for award nominations by June 30th: Celebrate a building professional
- Help Direct the Next Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Strategy
- The Township of Springwater is hosting events to generate Building Code awareness
- The Ontario Building Code Matters: Live, Work And Play In Safe Buildings
- 2019 Leadership Day April 5
- PSHSA Slips, Trips & Falls Toolkit: Safety Talks Build Positive Health & Safety Culture