Kingston’s vision of being a smart, livable 21st-century city is fast becoming reality. History and innovation thrive in this dynamic city located along the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario, an easy drive from Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, in the heart of eastern Ontario. With a stable and diversified economy that includes global corporations, innovative startups and all levels of government, Kingston’s high quality of life offers access to world-class education and research institutions, advanced healthcare facilities, affordable living, and vibrant entertainment and tourism activities.
As a Building Official, you’ll work for the organization that makes Kingston, a city of 129,653, one of the best places to live in Canada. The City of Kingston values its employees who deliver superior service to those who live, work and play here.
- The OBOA supports the statement from the City of Barrie
- The OBOA Welcomes New Board Members
- First graduates of the Building Official Fundamentals Certificate program will be the future of the building industry
- The OBOA supports Ontario’s Action Plan
- The OBOA partners with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility to help remove barriers in buildings and spaces across Ontario
- One Ontario announces partnership with the Ontario Building Officials Association (OBOA) to collaborate on new Streamlined Data Exchange Framework
- The OBOA and Cloudpermit’s new partnership aims to digitalize the building permit process
- May is Building Safety Month!
- A message from the OBOA
- The OBOA partners with the Ministry of Seniors and Accessibility to develop and deliver accessibility training for building officials