Kingston’s vision of being a smart, livable 21st-century city is fast becoming reality. History and innovation thrive in this dynamic city located along the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario, an easy drive from Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, in the heart of eastern Ontario. With a stable and diversified economy that includes global corporations, innovative startups and all levels of government, Kingston’s high quality of life offers access to world-class education and research institutions, advanced healthcare facilities, affordable living, and vibrant entertainment and tourism activities.
As a Building Official, you’ll work for the organization that makes Kingston, a city of 129,653, one of the best places to live in Canada. The City of Kingston values its employees who deliver superior service to those who live, work and play here.
- New OBOA President takes the lead for 2020, thanks outgoing President for service
- OBOA appoints Priya Ramsingh as Senior Communications Lead
- Get the OBOA AMTS 2019 Mobile App!
- Get involved in Canada’s building code development work.
- Congratulations OBOA Members! Read Steven Clark’s letter to the OBOA.
- Congratulations Karalee Heppner!
- Land of Lakes Chapter Donates $400 to the Bath and District Lions Club
- Call for award nominations by June 30th: Celebrate a building professional
- Help Direct the Next Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Strategy
- The Township of Springwater is hosting events to generate Building Code awareness