A Step-By-Step Guide to Hosting Your Own Career Event
Fill vacancies in your building department. Find everything you’ll need to plan and host your own career event to recruit job seekers with the OBOA Career Event Step-By-Step Guide including planning tools, checklists, promotional materials, the new recruit-focused Powerpoint presentation, and more.
- June 6, 2019Congratulations Karalee Heppner!
- June 5, 2019Land of Lakes Chapter Donates $400 to the Bath and District Lions Club
- June 3, 2019Call for award nominations by June 30th: Celebrate a building professional
- May 13, 2019Help Direct the Next Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Strategy
- May 10, 2019The Township of Springwater is hosting events to generate Building Code awareness
- April 25, 2019The Ontario Building Code Matters: Live, Work And Play In Safe Buildings
- April 24, 20192019 Leadership Day April 5
- April 16, 2019PSHSA Slips, Trips & Falls Toolkit: Safety Talks Build Positive Health & Safety Culture
- April 11, 2019Mainline Backflow Products – Mainline Bob
- April 3, 2019CPDP Cycle Ends Dec 31, 2019: Submit Completed Credits Soon!