A Step-By-Step Guide to Hosting Your Own Career Event
Fill vacancies in your building department. Find everything you’ll need to plan and host your own career event to recruit job seekers with the OBOA Career Event Step-By-Step Guide including planning tools, checklists, promotional materials, the new recruit-focused Powerpoint presentation, and more.
- October 9, 2019New OBOA President takes the lead for 2020, thanks outgoing President for service
- August 11, 2019OBOA appoints Priya Ramsingh as Senior Communications Lead
- August 8, 2019Get the OBOA AMTS 2019 Mobile App!
- July 18, 2019Get involved in Canada’s building code development work.
- June 20, 2019Congratulations OBOA Members! Read Steven Clark’s letter to the OBOA.
- June 6, 2019Congratulations Karalee Heppner!
- June 5, 2019Land of Lakes Chapter Donates $400 to the Bath and District Lions Club
- June 3, 2019Call for award nominations by June 30th: Celebrate a building professional
- May 13, 2019Help Direct the Next Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Strategy
- May 10, 2019The Township of Springwater is hosting events to generate Building Code awareness