National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is a global nonprofit organization, established in 1896, devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards.
NFPA delivers information and knowledge through more than 300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education, outreach and advocacy; and by partnering with others who share an interest in furthering our mission. NFPA membership totals more than 50,000 individuals around the world.
- Association of Architectural Technologists of Ontario (AATO)
- The Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA)
- Quebec Association of Building Inspectors (AIBQ)
- The Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT)
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE)
- Ontario Association of Architects (OAA)
- NBBOA – The New Brunswick Building Officials Association (NBBOA)
- Nation Research Council of Canada (NRC)