National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is a global nonprofit organization, established in 1896, devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards.
NFPA delivers information and knowledge through more than 300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education, outreach and advocacy; and by partnering with others who share an interest in furthering our mission. NFPA membership totals more than 50,000 individuals around the world.
- Alberta Building Officials Association
- Alliance of Canadian Building Officials Association
- Association of Municipalities Ontario (AMO)
- Association of Municipal Managers, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario (AMCTO)
- Building Officials Association of BC
- Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA)
- Canadian Standards Association
- Canadian Wood Council (CWC)
- Canadian Automatic Sprinkler Association (CASA)
- George Brown College