The Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA)
The Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA) is the voice of the residential construction industry in Ontario, representing 4,000 member companies organized into 29 local associations across the province.
The Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OBHA) is the voice of the building, land development and professional renovation industry in Ontario. It is a voluntary association whose primary goal is to positively impact provincial legislative, regulatory and tax policies that affect the industry.
The OHBA collects, analyzes, and distributes information to its members and the general public; promotes innovation and professionalism within the industry; promotes affordability and choice in housing; and provides group benefit plans and other membership services.
OHBA members have built more than 700,000 homes since 2007 and in more than 500 Ontario communities. The residential construction industry employs more than 330,000 people across the province and contributes more than $51 billion dollars to Ontario’s economy.
- Alberta Building Officials Association
- Alliance of Canadian Building Officials Association
- Association of Municipalities Ontario (AMO)
- Association of Municipal Managers, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario (AMCTO)
- Building Officials Association of BC
- Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA)
- Canadian Standards Association
- Canadian Wood Council (CWC)
- Canadian Automatic Sprinkler Association (CASA)
- George Brown College