Congratulations OBOA Members! Read Steven Clark’s letter to the OBOA.
Steven Clark, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing acknowledges the OBOA and our vital role in a better built Ontario.
- January 21, 2022Ontario-Municipal Summit Seeks Solutions to Build More Homes
- October 12, 2021The OBOA welcomes new President for a two-year term
- July 19, 2021The OBOA supports the statement from the City of Barrie
- January 28, 2021The OBOA Welcomes New Board Members
- November 25, 2020First graduates of the Building Official Fundamentals Certificate program will be the future of the building industry
- November 11, 2020The OBOA supports Ontario’s Action Plan
- October 14, 2020The OBOA partners with the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility to help remove barriers in buildings and spaces across Ontario
- August 27, 2020One Ontario announces partnership with the Ontario Building Officials Association (OBOA) to collaborate on new Streamlined Data Exchange Framework
- August 27, 2020The OBOA and Cloudpermit’s new partnership aims to digitalize the building permit process
- March 20, 2020A message from the OBOA